Main Article Content
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Rahajoe NN, Basir D, Makmuri MS, Kartasasmita CB, editors. Pedoman nasional tuberkulosis anak. 2nd ed. Jakarta: UKK Respirologi PP IDAI; 2007.
3. Aditama TY, Kamso S, Basri C, Surya A, editors. Pedoman nasional penanggulangan tuberkulosis. 2nd ed. Jakarta: Departemen Kesehatan Republik Indonesia; 2008. p. 1-35.
4. Lienhardt C, Sillah J, Fielding K, Donkor S, Manneh K, Warndorff D, et al. Risk factors for tuberculosis infection in children in contact with infectious tuberculosis cases in the Gambia, West Africa. Pediatrics. 2003;111:e608-14.
5. Tornee S, Kaewkungwal J, Fungladda W, Silachamroon U, Akarasewi P, Sunakorn P. Risk factors for tuberculosis infection among household contacts in Bangkok, Thailand. Southeast Asian J Trop Med Public Health. 2004;35:375-83.
6. Bozaykut A, Ipek IO, Ozkars MY, Seren LP, Atay E, Atay Z. Effect of BCG vaccine on tuberculin skin tests in 1-6 year-old children. Acta Paediatr. 2002;91:235-38.
7. TB Indonesia, 2010. Situasi epidemiologi TB di Indonesia. [cited 2010 February 18]. Available from: http://tbindonesia.or.id/pdf/Data_tb_1_2010.pdf.
8. Pereira SM, Dantes OM, Ximenes R, Barreto M. BCG vaccine against tuberculosis: its protective effect and vaccination policies. Rev Saude Publica. 2007;41:59-66.
9. Inselman LS. Tuberculin skin testing and interpretation in children. Pediatr Asthma Allergy Immunol. 2003;16:225-35.
10. Alberaez MP, Nelson KE, Munoz A. BCG vaccine effectiveness in preventing tuberculosis and its interaction with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Int J Epidemiol. 2000;29:1085-91.
11. Gie RP, Beyer N, Enarson DA. Epidemiology of childhood tuberculosis. In: Schaaf HS, Zumla AI, editors. Tuberculosis: a comprehensive clinical reference. Cape Town: Saunders; 2009. p. 38-43.
12. Singh M, Mynak ML, Kumar L, Mathew JL, Jindal SK. Prevalence and risk factors for transmission of infection among children in household contact with adults having pulmonary tuberculosis. Arch Dis Child. 2005;90:624-8.
13. Aziz N, Hasan S, Munir M, Tayyab M, Chaudrhy NA. Risk to household contacts of tuberculous patients based on Mantoux test and antibody titre. J Ayub Med Coll Abbottabad. 2008;20:47-50.
14. World Health Organization. Global epidemiology of tuberculosis. Geneva: WHO; 2011.
15. Handayani S. Respon imunitas seluler pada infeksi tuberculosis paru. Cermin Dunia Kedokteran. 2002;137:33-36.
16. Department of Health & Human Services. TB elimination tuberculin skin testing. [cited 2010 June]. Available from: http://www.cdc.gov/tb.
17. NHS Department of Health Publications. The Mantoux test administration, reading, and interpretation. [cited 2010 June]. Available from: http://www.immunisation.nhs.uk.
18. Enarson DA. Use of the tuberculin skin test in children. Pediatr Respir Rev. 2004;5:S135-7.
19. Miller FJW. Tuberculin sensitivity and the tuberculin test. In: Miller FJW, editor. Tuberculosis in children: evolution, epidemiology, treatment, prevention. London: Churchill Livingstone; 1982. p. 18-36.
20. Garcia-Sancho F MC, Garcia-Garcia L, Jimenez-Corona ME, Palacios-Martinez M, Ferreyra-Reyes LD, Canizales-Quintero S, et al. Is tuberculin skin testing useful to diagnose latent tuberculosis in BCG-vaccinated children? Int J Epidemiol. 2006;35:1447–54.
21. Diel R, Ernst M, Doscher G, Visuri-Karbe L, Greinert U, Niemann S, et al. Avoiding the effect of BCG vaccination in detecting Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection with a blood test. Eur Respir J. 2006;28:16-23.
22. Reid JK, Ward H, Marciniuk D, Hudson S, Smith P, Hoeppner V. The effect of neonatal bacille Calmette-Guerin vaccination on purified protein derivative skin test results in Canadian aboriginal children. Chest. 2007;131:1806-10.
23. Rathi SK, Akhtar S, Rahbar MH, Azam SI. Prevalence and risk factors associated with tuberculin skin test positivity among household contacts of smear-positive pulmonary tuberculosis cases in Umerkot, Pakistan. Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2002;6:851-7.
24. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. The role of BCG vaccine in the prevention and control of tuberculosis in the United States: a joint statement by the Advisory Council for the Elimination of Tuberculosis and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices. MMWR. 1996;45:1-19.
25. Soysal A, Millington KA, Bakir M, Dosanjh D, Aslan Y, Deeks JJ, et al. Effect of BCG vaccination on risk of Mycobacterium tuberculosis infection in children with household tuberculosis contact: a prospective community-based study. Lancet. 2005;366:1443-51.
26. Sakha K, Behbahan AG. Immunogenicity of neonatal BCG vaccination in children entering primary school. Pak J Biol Sci. 2008;11:930-3.