Main Article Content
patibility in newborns found at our hospital.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Neonatology management, procedures. 4th ed. St. Louis:
McGraw-Hill Co; 1999. p. 326-30
2. Ballard RA. Hemolytic Anemia. In: Taeusch HW, edi-
tor. Avery’s diseases of the newborn. 7th ed. St Louis: W.
B. Saunders Co; 1998. p. 1087-91
3. Stoll BJ, Kleigman RM. Hemolytic disease of the new-
born due to rhesus incompatibility. In: Behrman RE, edi-
tor. Nelson’s textbook of pediatrics. 14th ed. London: W.
B. Saunders. Co; 1992. p. 483-5
4. Zipursky A. Isoimmune Hemolytic diseases. In: David G.
Nathan, editors. Hematology of infancy and childhood.
3rd ed. Philadelphia: W. B. Saunders Co; 1987. p. 44-71
5. Mayne S. Rate of rhesus sensitization before and after
implementation of a community based antenatal pro-
phylaxis program. Br Med J 1997;315:1588
6. Van Dijk B. Preventing RhD haemolytic disease of the
newborn. Br Med J 1997; 315:1480-3
7. Bowman JM. RhD hemolytic disease of the newborn. N
Engl J Med 1998;339:1775-7
8. Luban NLC. Hemolytic disease of the newborn: Progeni-
tor cells and late effects. N Engl J Med 1998;338:829-31
9. Wagle S, Prashant GD. Hemolytic diseases in newborn.
Available from: URL: www.emedicine.com/ped/topic/
10. Salem L. Rh Incompatibility. Available from: URL:
11. Baehner RL. Hemolytic diseases of the newborn. In: Miller
DR., editor. Blood diseases of infancy and childhood. 7th
ed. St Louis: Mosby; 1995. p. 253-65