Main Article Content
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Bagian Penelitian dan Pengembangan, Rumah Sakit Kanker Dharmais, Pusat Kanker Nasional. Laporan Kerja Subbagian Registrasi Kanker: Registrasi kanker berbasis rumah sakit di RSKD tahun 2012. Jakarta: Balitbang RSKD;2012. p.62-5.
3. Lanzkowsky P. Evaluation, investigation, and management of late effects of childhood cancer. In: Lanzkowsky P, editor. Manual of pediatric hematology and oncology. 4th ed. San Diego: Elsevier Press; 2005. p. 749-73.
4. Blaauwbroek R, Groenier KH, Kamps WA, Meyboom-de Jong B, Postma A. Late effects in adult survivors of childhood cancer: the need for life-long follow-up. Ann Oncol. 2007;18:1898-1902.
5. Halyard MY, Ferrans CE. Quality-of-life assessment for routine oncology clinical practice. J Support Oncol. 2008;6:221-9.
6. Prchal A, Graf A, Bergstraesser E, Landolt MA. A two-session psychological intervention for siblings of pediatric cancer patients: a randomized controlled trial. Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health. 2012;6:1-9.
7. Wolfe J, Grier HE, Klar N, Levin SB, Ellenbogen JM, Salem-Schatz S, et al. Symptoms and suffering at the end of life in children with cancer. N Engl J Med. 2000;342:326-33.
8. Stiller CA. Epidemiology and genetics of childhood cancer. Oncogene. 2004;23:6429-44.
9. Varni JW, Burwinkle TM, Katz ER, Meeske K, Dickinson P. The PedsQLTM in pediatric cancer: reliability and validity of the Pediatric Quality of Life Inventory Generic Core Scales, Multidimensional Fatigue Scale, and Cancer Module. Cancer. 2002;94:2090-106.
10. Chaudry Z, Siddiqui S. Health related quality of life assessment in Pakistani paediatric cancer patients using PedsQLTM 4.0 generic core scale and PedsQLTM cancer module. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2012;10:52-66
11. Ness KK, Hudson MM, Ginsberg JP, Nagarajan R, Kaste SC, Marina N, et al. Physical performance limitations in the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study cohort. J Clin Oncol. 2009;27:2382-9.
12. Spieth LE, Harris CV. Assessment of health-related quality of life in children and adolescents: an integrative review. J Pediatr Psychol. 1996;21:175-93.
13. Adamoli L, Deasy-Spinetta P, Corbetta A, Jankovic M, Lia R, Locati A, et al. School functioning for the child with leukemia in continuous first remission: screening high-risk children. Pediatr Hematol Oncol. 1997;14:121-31.
14. World Health Organization. Towards a common language for functioning disability and health: ICF The International Classification of Functioning, Disability and Health; 2002. [cited 2012 November]. Available from: http://www.who.int/classifications/icf/training/icfbeginnersguide.pdf.
15. Hudson MM, Mertens AC, Yasui Y, Hobbie W, Chen H, Gurney JG, et al. Health status of adult long-term survivors of childhood cancer: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivor Study. JAMA. 2003;290:1583-92.
16. Punyko JA, Gurney JG, Scott Baker K, Hayashi RJ, Hudson MM, Liu Y, et al. Physical impairment and social adaptation in adult survivors of childhood and adolescent rhabdomyosarcoma: a report from the Childhood Cancer Survivors Study. Psychooncology. 2007;16:26-37.
17. Schor N, Lottick K, Worth L, Bleyer A, Tubergen D, Bradley B, et al. Cancer and benign tumors. In: Kliegman RM, Behrman RE, Jenson HB, Stanton BF, editors. Nelson pediatrics. 18th ed. Philadelphia: Sanders Company; 2008. p. 2091-162.
18. Landolt MA, Vollrath M, Niggli FK, Gnehm HE, Sennhauser FH. Health-related quality of life in children with newly diagnosed cancer:a one year follow-up study. Health Qual Life Outcomes. 2006;4:63-70.
19. Calaminus G, Kiebert G. Studies on health-related quality of life in childhood cancer in the European setting: an overview. Int J Cancer Suppl. 1999;12:83-6.