Main Article Content
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
2. Jaballas E, Clark-Ott D, Clasen C, Stolf A, Urban M. Parents’ perceptions of their children’s weight, eating habits, and physical activities at home and at school. J Pediatr Health Care. 2011;25:294–301.
3. Riset Kesehatan Dasar (RISKESDAS). Laporan Nasional. Badan penelitian dan pengembangan kesehatan. Jakarta: Departemen Kesehatan RI; 2010. p.17–48.
4. Bindler RM, Bruya MA. Evidence for identifying children at risk for being overweight, cardiovascular disease, and type 2 diabetes in primary care. J Pediatr Health Care. 2006;20:82–7.
5. Dietz WH, Gortmaker SL. Preventing obesity in children and adolescents. Annu Rev Public Health. 2001;22:337–53.
6. Guo SS, Roche AF, Chumlea WC, Gardner JD, Siervogel RM. The predictive value of childhood body mass index values for overweight at age 35 y. Am J Clin Nutr. 1994;59:810–9.
7. Nazarov, Zafar and Rendall, Michael S. Differences by mother’s education in the effect of childcare on child obesity (November 4, 2011). RAND Working Paper Series No. WR-890. Available at SSRN: http://ssrn.com/abstract=1979708 or http://dx.doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.1979708.
8. Subardja D. Obesitas primer pada anak: diagnosis, patogenesis, dan patofisiologi. Bandung: Kiblat; 2004. p.353–72.
9. Robert SB, Hoffman DJ. Energy and substrate regulation in obesity. In: Walker W, Watkins JB, Duggan C, editors. Nutrition in pediatric basic science and clinical applications. 3rd ed. London: BC Decker Inc.; 2003. p. 414–28.
10. Byrne LK, Cook KE, Skouteris H, Do M. Parental status and childhood obesity in Australia. Int J Pediatr Obes. 2005;29:170–5.
11. Vanelli M, Iovane B, Bernardini A, Chiari G, Errico M, Gelmetti C et al. Breakfast habits of 1,202 northern Italian children admitted to a summer sport school. Breakfast skipping is associated with overweight and obesity. Acta Biomed. 2005;76:79–85.
12. World Health Organization. Multicentre growth reference study. Geneva: World Health Organization; 2007.
13. Alemzadeh R, Rissing R, Lifshitz F. Obesity in children. In: Lifshitz F, editors. Pediatric endocrinology. 5th ed. Volume I. New York: Informa Healthcare; 2001. p.1–25.
14. Whitaker RC, Wright JA, Pepe MS, Seidel KD, Dietz WH. Predicting obesity in young adulthood from childhood and parental obesity. N Engl J Med. 1997;337:869–73.
15. Lazzeri G, Pammolli A, Pilato V, Gizcchi MV. Relationship between 8/9-yr-old school children BMI, parents’ BMI and educational level: a cross-sectional survey. Nutr J. 2011;10:76.
16. Poti JM, Duffey KJ, Popkin BM. The association of fast food consumption with poor dietary outcomes and obesity among children: is it the fast food or the remainder of diet? Am J Clin Nutr. 2014;99:162-71.
17. Sonneville KR, Rifas-Shiman SL, Kleinman KP, Gortmaker SL, Gillman MW, Taveras EM. Associations of obesogenic behaviors in mothers and obese children participating in a randomized trial. Obesity (Silver Spring). 2012;20:1449–54.
18. American Academy of Pediatrics, Committee on Public Education. Media education. Pediatrics. 2010;126:1012–7.
19. Al-Ghamdi SH. The association between watching television and obesity in children of school age in Saudi Arabia. J Family Community Med. 2013;20:83–9.
20. Kriemler S, Zahner L, Schindler C, Meyer U, Hartmann T, Hebestreit H, et al. Effect of school based physical activity programme (KISS) on fitness and adiposity in primary school children: cluster randomised controlled trial. BMJ. 2010;340:c785.